Here's the scoop on how to get yourself entered. It's so easy and super fun!
1. Hpnotiq’s SparkleLouder contest runs from November 4 through December 8, 2013.
2. Hpnotiq challenges you to upload a picture showing how you plan to Sparkle Louder on New Year’s Eve - whether it’s a glam outfit, you with your girlfriends or a selfie. Then use Hpnotiq’s “SparkleLouder” app to make your photo shine!
3. Every entry gives you more weekly chances to win one of 20 EFFY Diamond & Blue Topaz Rings Sweepstakes Prizes (four each week)!
4. The entry that Sparkles the Loudest will win the Grand Prize: A New Year’s Eve trip for you and three girlfriends to NYC for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the ball drop in Times Square!
5. The app and contest entry can be found here: http://www.hpnotiq.com/SparkleLouderContest
6. When you share your posts on social media be sure to use the official hashtag: #SparkleLouder
Below is my Sparkle Louder creation from the Hpnotiq online app. It's super easy. Just go here, upload a photo, change the tint (if you want), choose your sparkle, take your mouse and draw anywhere on the photo that you want to add a little glitz and glam. Then you can add a pre-made quote to you photo. You are all set and entered into the contest.
I chose this photo of Ross and I because, well, it's one of the only times this past year when we got dressed to the nines. When I think of NYE, I think of sequins, sparkles, glitz, bow ties, heels and glamour.
But, let's be real. We all can't go out to a fancy party on NYE. Sometimes it just as perfect to stay in with family and friends to ring in the New Year. But, believe me, if I were ever able to be in New York City when the balled dropped, I would definitely be wearing a little sequined number, accompanied by gold accessories and bright red lips. That's my NYE vision...oh, and Ross would be in a tux for sure, maybe even a top hat!
So, whatever your plans are to ring in 2014, make sure you grab a bottle or two of Hpnotiq and whip up a few of their recipes. While you are at it, don't forget to grab your party favors, blow horns, glitter, streamers, fireworks, appetizers and whatever attire that makes you Sparkle Louder on both the inside and out!
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Hpnotiq via Single Edition Media. The opinions expressed herein are 100% my own and I am not eligible to enter into this contest.