|Blazer | Top (similar) | Jeans | Shoes | Scarf | Bracelet | Bracelet | Bracelet (similar) | Bag (similar)|
Since this year is coming to a close, I thought, why not share 20 of my favorite things from 2012. I think that's random, don't you? I had a tough little time picking my 20 categories. I could have easily posted 100 things, but we all know that wouldn't have gotten read. So, I hope you stick around and peruse the ones that I thought would tickle your fancy most.
We will start with things from this outfit if that's okay with you.
Shall we begin?
1. Shoes: The ones in these pictures. Thank you Sole Society for bringing t-strap, heels and studs together. What a brilliant combination.
2. Jewelry: I am always down for a good party, so I have to go with arm parties. Spikes, bangles, leather, studs and paves...oh, my!
3. Accessory: Scarves, duh? This fur one is my new BFF.
4. Clothing Item: This Lauren Conrad top I am wearing. I have worn it more than anything in my closet.
5. FashionTrend: Pattern mixing, chambray and plaid. I couldn't just pick one. Gotta include my least faves too...Wedge Sneakers and Peplum. Go away!!!!!
6. Home Decor Trend: Antlers. Finally, after all these years deer horns are the shizz. Ross is one happy fella!
7. Place to shop: Forever 21, Old Navy and Target. Does this surprise you?
8. Cosmetic(s): Bare Minerals Foundation, Cover Girl Lash Blast 24 Hr., Urban Decay Naked Palettes, Sexy Mother Plucker Lip Gloss and all the "CHEAP-A" e.l.f. products at Tar-jay!!!!
9. Album: Florence and the Machine - Ceremonials
10. Concert: Taylor Swift
11. Trip: It was more like a stay-cation for Ross and I's anniversary. See what we did here.
12. Movie: Hunger Games and Brave
13. T.V. Show: X Factor and Wheel of Fortune. Being on the "Wheel" is my DREAM!!!!
14. Social Media: Instagram. Pictures say a 1,000 words.
15. iPhone App: Picfx because I love dazzlin' and sparklin' up my Instagram pics
16. Way to unwind: Pedicures, wine, hot baths, wine, shopping, wine, listening to music, wine and reading blogs.
19. Blog Faux Pas: WTH was I thinking???? Check this out.
20. Blog Memory: Watching Dusty open her Hunter Boots from the Evil 7. I have watched it two dozen times and cried every time.
So, there ya go. Anyone agree with me? Disagree? I would love to see a post of your 20 favorite things from 2012. I challenge you because, well, I am Nosy Nelly.
**If you are linking up today, please use good manners. I kindly ask that you follow my blog and link back to it in your post. It's called blogging etiquette.
Oh, and go meet some new friends!