1. Kendra Scott Earrings - these are a HOT item and Austin's own Kendra Scott is getting rave reviews from everyone from Moms in cul-de-sacs to famous celebs! The plus, they are super affordable and can be dressed up or down. The ones featured are $60.00 and are a celebrity fave!!
2. Clarisonic Mia My dermatologist recommended this. You can find them at Ulta, Sephora, and major department stores. It has a lifetime guarantee. It's $119.00, but so worth the splurge. Go ahead....read the reviews!
This patented micro-massage motion works within skin’s natural elasticity to gently remove the impurities traditional methods leave behind- leaving skin softer, smoother and more beautiful.
- Cleanses 6x better than with your hands alone in just 60 seconds
- Works with skin, not against it, to gently massage away impurities trapped within pores
- Prepares skin for better absorption of creams, serums and moisturizers
- Gentle enough to use 2x a day
3. Beauty Blender This is a 2011 Allure Best Beauty Award Winner! It won two other years too! Now you can look like a movie star for less than $20.00! It was invented by a Hollywood makeup artist. You can use it with liquid or powder foundation. You can get these at a few Texas stores, but I got mine on beauty.com and got 20% off my order. Just Google it! You can find other places to get one online and read the fab reviews!
4. Sephora by OPI Gift Set Are you as fickle as I am when it come to changing polish...than this is for you. This set has a color(s) for all seasons. With names like Access 24/7, Dear Diary and Already Famous...you can't go wrong. This is 18 piece set is a MUST have, but it won't be around long...get it before it's gone. It is sold exclusively at Sephora for $48.00...what a steal!!
5. Sexy Mother Plucker by Soap and Glory This lip gloss is my ALL-TIME fave! They used to carry it at Target, but then suddenly stopped. I was devastated and had to buy it on ebay through a seller in the U.K.!! Well, guess what??? They now sell this line at Sephora. The color is Candy Gloss and it is A-mazing!! It has tingle factor and is a little sticky...which gives you looooong wear. I went to Sephora and stocked up...and even got three ladies to buy some while I was in line to check out. BEST. GLOSS. EVER.